Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am back!

Well it has been WAY to long since I posted.I am sorry.
Well things here have been good.Fred's furniture business is going good. We did an entire cabin for someone,beds,dressers,night stands,dinning room table,bar stools all of it. It looked great!!! Here are some pics. I dont have one of the table yet but will posat it later.











We are now looking at moving to Montana,yes Montana. We really want to be off grid and the land there is so cheap and so pretty. I hope and pray it will be next year.We have been reading alot about off grid living,how to make our own solar panels,wood stove cooking. There is so much to learn. I just cant wait! And now with the adoption credit being converted to a refund WOW!!! It just makes it so much easier to do this.We would have never used the tax credit but with it being turned into a refund ,I just pray it is GOD's will and it come through.

I also am looking into becoming a CASA. For those that dont know it is a volunter for foster children. You speak for the child. The parents have their lawyer state has he case worker the child has no one,except(if they have a good foster parent) the foster parent an the CASA.I guess with us moving I will have to wait until we know for sure when we will move but where we end up I plan on doing it.

Well I could ramble all day about what has been going on but I will save it for more post ! lol. GOD BLESS

No comments: