Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello and welcome








I am new to blogging so please bear with me. I thought I would introduce myself and my family.


My name is Deborah ,I am the wife of Fred for almost 14 years,mom to 10 wonderful children.We have a yours,mine ours family.We have a strong faith in GOD and try to live daily to please HIM. My daughter's and I dress modestly and we are training them to be helpmates to their future husbands,our sons are being trained to love their wife and family.They are all being raised to Love and Obey the LORD.


We have lost one son Jarret ,he was almost 13 (11 days before he turned 13) he died from a disease called Batten Disease. It is a rare genetic disease he was our second son,our oldest daughter Hilliary also has the disease and we fear is at the end stages of it she is 16.GOD has given us the strength to come through this and know we will one day get to be with them again.




We live on 3 acres in Florida but want to move if and when the Lord see fit.
I will learn how to post pictures right I promise!






1 comment:

Bobby and April said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.